Graphic Design + Art Direction
All answers will remain confidential.
Name of Business
1. How did you start your business?
2. Is there a story that is unique to your business?
3. Is there an important object, building or person that represents you or your business?
4. What is the history of the business name?
1. How long have you been in business?
2. Describe your business in one sentence.
3. Describe your business in two words.
4. Describe your business in one word.
5. Where are you now? Where do you want to be in 1 year, 3 years, 5 years?
6. What aspect of your image needs improvement?
7. What do you like about your current identity?
8. What do you dislike about it?
1. Who do you consider to be your competitors?
2. What makes you different?
3. How do you believe your competitors and prospective clients currently view your business?
1. Who do you perceive your audience to be? What are their problems, needs and wants?
2. What benefit can you provide these customers that they can’t obtain elsewhere?
3. Use three or more adjectives to describe how you wish to be perceived by your audience.
4. Do you feel that this is different than current perception? If so, how?
5. If the audience could come away with just one thought about the company/product/service what would that be?
6. Are there specific traits/characteristics/personality types that you look for in a potential client? Specific circumstances?
1. Are there any existing visual assets (photos, copy, illustration, graphics, colors) that would need to be used?
2. Are there any colors/type/imagery that should be explored? Colors/type/imagery that should be avoided?