Graphic Design + Art Direction
All answers will remain confidential.
1. In one sentence, what does your business do?
2. What does your business *not* do (especially in respect to competitors)?
3. What differentiates your business from competitors?
1. Who is your business competing with?
2. Who might you compete with in the future (if you intend to expand and diversify)?
3. Who else is in your business's sphere (similar services, well-known names, customer favorites)?
1. How does your business want customers / clients to perceive it?
2. What does your business want to be famous for?
3. What words should people associate with your business?
4. Why should customers / clients choose your business?
5. Do you have any colors that you do and do not wish to use?
6. What adjectives should best describe your logo?
7. What feeling or message do you want your logo to convey to those who view it?
8. If your business were a car, what kind of car would it be? If your business were a shoe, what kind would it be?
Customers / Clients
1. Who are your business's ideal customers / clients? Create specific personality profiles of 2-3 sample customers.
2. What do customers / client read, what do they watch, where do they shop?
3. How do they find out about your business?
4. What do they want most in life?
5. What customers / clients does your business *not* want?